Monday, August 10, 2009

Clarity

Last weeks post about how cheap something is really not about what I make it about what I've been asked to work on for someone else.

I've really got to work on my communication skills.

This week I'll be launching two more products!

One will be the

Fox Dry Skin Cream.

Featuring Lanolin! Lanolin is a natural ingredient and very renewable!

What makes lanolin such an interesting ingredient is that lanolin traps moisture in the skin. So when paired with a short term moisturizer such as glycerin and hyxroxyethyl urea. By pairing these I've created a moisture locking system that can sustain short term moisture on the skin for a very long time!

For spread and feel I've added Flax seed which has a high concentration of Omega-3 which are good for blood circulation in the skin.

The cream has a short play time on the skin(rubs in quickly) and is wonderful to combat the dry weather!

The second item is called

Fox Day Spray!

This is a morning spritzer with a light and clean fragrance in combination with plant extracts that improve skin feel and your state of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment